Admission Notification to PhD Programme in Development Studies in The Centre for Economic and Social Studies, Hyderabad.
The Centre for Economic and Social Studies, Hyderabad in collaboration with Telangana University, Nizamabad invites applications from candidates.
The Programme is offered subjects:
- Sociology/Anthropology/Social Work
- Development Statistics (With Specialization in Econometrics)
- Commerce & Business Management (Related to Research Areas of CESS)
- Below 35 years of age for Admission into Ph.D
Admission Fee ₹ 5,000/- ( One time ) Tuition Fee ₹ 25,000/- ( Per Annum ) Course Work Examination Fee ₹ 500/- ( Per Paper ) Registration Fee ₹ 5000/- ( One time ) Re-Registration Fee ₹ 5000/- ( One time ) Thesis Adjudication Fee ₹ 10000/- Note: Concession of fee shall be given to the deserved candidates
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Application fee of Rs.1000/- as a DD from any nationalized banks only drawn in favour of “Director CESS”.
Or may be paid at CESS at the time of submission of application. The application fee is non-refundable.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application should be submitted in the prescribed format along with Copies of Mark sheets and Certificates
of Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees or M.Phil degrees, Age Proof – SSLC Certificate or any other relevant
- Candidates belonging to the following categories should submit self-attested copies of latest relevant certificates issued from competent authorities.
- SC/ST candidates – caste certificate
- BC, OBC(non-creamy layer) candidates – BC,OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate
- Person with Disability (PWD)(with ≥ 40% disability) candidates– PWD certificate.
- Applications of candidates working in Government Departments and Public sector undertakings should
be forwarded through proper channel along with a no objection certificate from the competent authority.
- Research Proposal written in English (enclose a short research proposal, Max-1500 words describing a research problem, motivation of the research, research approach, tentative data sources and methodology of the research.).
Application submission deadline 15-August-2019 Entrance Test 30-August-2019 (11.00 am to 1.00 pm) Interview of shortlisted candidates 31-Aug-2019 & 01-Sep-2019 (10.00 am onwards) Announcement of selection 05-Sep-2019 Last date for payment of fee 12-Sep-2019 Date of Joining 16-Sep-2019