Admission To Second Year B.E/B.Tech Degree Courses 2019 – 2020
Government Of Tamil Nadu
Department Of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu
Last Date to Apply: 5.00 PM on or before 16-June-2019 (Only through Online)
Common application form to seek admission to University Departments, University Colleges, Government and Government aided Engineering Colleges and for the seats surrendered by Self-financing Engineering Colleges under Unified Single Window Admission System for Indian Nationals.
Application are invited only through online mode up to 5.00 PM on or before 16-June-2019 for Admission to Second Year B.E/B.TECH.Degree Courses 2019 – 2020.
Copies of the following documents should be enclosed:
- Printed online application.
- All Semester Mark Sheets (All appearances) of Diploma/B.Sc. or Equivalent Examinations (Xeroxing both sides).
- Diploma/Degree or Provisional Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Permanent Community Certificate Card(except Others(OC) candidates).
- Nativity Certificate –if applicable
- Plus Two Mark Sheet (for B.Sc. and Lateral Entry Diploma candidates)
- First Graduate Certificate -if applicable
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee certificate – if applicable
- Must enclose Your DD (Demand Draft Original) for except(SC,SCA,ST candidates).
- Demand Draft for Rs.300 Drawn in favour of “The Secretary Direct Second Year B.E. Admissions 2019, ACGCET, Karaikudi” , payable at Karaikudi
Alagappa Chettiar Government College Of Engineering and technology, Karaikudi – 630003
Choice of College and Branch: Candidate may choose at the time of counselling.
Issue of Notification – 16-May-2019
Activation of Online Application form – 17-May-2019
Last date of Receipt of Applications – 16-June-2019