Apply for 159 Vacancies in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)
As per CIPET Job notification, totally 159 vacancies are allocated for this technical and non-technical jobs. Eligible candidates may send the application form in prescribed format along with all required documents to CIPET Head Office.
Organization Name Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology, Chennai Employment Category Central Government Job Name of the Post Technical & Non-Technical Posts No. of Vacancies 159 (Tentative) Position Status Contract Advertisement No. Advt.No.CIPET/HO/NP/01/2019 and Advt.No.CIPET/HO/NP/02/2019 Job Location Baddi, Chandrapur, Dehradun, Ranchi, Kochi, Korba and Vijayawada CIPET Official Website www.cipet.gov.in
Name of the Posts Placement & Customer Relations Officer Asst. Placement Officer Faculty Laboratory Instructor Physical Training Instructor Lecturer Technical Assistant Librarian
- Engineering/ Diploma/ Graduate/ Master’s Degree/ MBA/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Name of the Posts Pay Scale Age Limit Lecturer (Plastics Engineering & Technology) ₹ 44,900/- Upto 65 years Technical Assistant (Testing / Processing / Tooling & CAD/ CAM/ Skill Training) ₹ 21,700/- Upto 35 years Librarian ₹ 21,700/- Upto 35 years Placement & Customer Relations Officer ₹ 40,000/- Upto 45 years Asst. Placement Officer ₹ 35,000/- Upto 35 years Faculty ₹ 35,000/- Upto 65 years Laboratory Instructor (Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics/ English/ Computer Sc./ Electrical & Electronics) ₹ 25,000/- Upto 35 years Physical Training Instructor ₹ 25,000/- Upto 35 years
- Written Test with Skill/ Practical Test and/or Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in official job advertisement given below.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Offline Mode – By Speed Post.
- No Fee
Date of Notification 24- May-2019 Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form 24-June-2019
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to CIPET official website -> https://www.cipet.gov.in/
- Find the correct notification “Recruitment of Technical & Non-Technical Positions purely on Contract Basis (Advt.No.CIPET/HO/NP/01/2019 & Advt.No.CIPET/HO/NP/02/2019)” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for CIPET jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
APPLICATIONS TO BE SUBMITTED
Principal Director (New Projects),
CIPET Head Office,
T.V.K. Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai – 600 032.