Apply for 2700 Vacancies (Navy Sailor) in Indian Navy
Indian Navy Jobs 2019 regarding filling of sailors for AA and SSR for 500 & 2200 vacancies respectively in the Feb 2020 batch. The Defence organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having 10+2 pass qualifications.
TOTAL VACANCIES: 2700
JOB LOCATION : Across India
|Starting Date to Apply Online||13-June-2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10-July-2019|
Name of Post
No. of Posts
Name of Post
|Sailor (AA)||10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least|
one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School
Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
|Sailor (SSR)||10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: - Chemistry/Biology/|
Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
SCALE OF PAY
Name of the Post
14,600 per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed
MODE OF APPLICATION
- On the basis of Computer Based Examination, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
HOW TO APPLY
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Go to “Registration” & Register yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Log In||Click Here>>|