Apply for 417 Central Government Vacancies through UPSC CDS II Exam 2019
Union Public Service Commission released Notice for filling 417 job vacancies. The government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having B.Tech, Engg Graduate, 12th qualifications.
TOTAL VACANCIES : 417
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12-Jun-19|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||08-Jul-19|
- Dehradun, Ezhimala, Hyderabad, Chennai.
|Name of Post|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun— 149th (DE) Course commencing in July, 2020 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders]|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course commencing in July, 2020 Executive (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)].|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July, 2020 i.e. No. 208 F(P) Course. [03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)— 112th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in October, 2020 [(i) 171 vacs for SSC (Men) (NT) UPSC, (ii) 04 vacs for JAG (Men) (NT) October, 2020 Non UPSC and (iii) 50 vacs for NCC Special entry Non UPSC].|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai—26th Officers Training Academy, Chennai—26th commencing in October 2020.|
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai — Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy-Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- For IMA-Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2001 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy-Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2001 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2020 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July 1996 and not later than 1st July 2000 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July 1994 and not later than 1st July 2000) only are eligible.
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
MODE OF PAYMENT
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- On the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
HOW TO APPLY
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://upsc.gov.in/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.
|Advt. Details||Click Here |
|Apply Online||Click Here>>|