Apply for 564 Vacancies in TN Forest (TNFUSRC) Forest Watcher Recruitment
Before applying to this job. TN Forest (TNFUSRC) career comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in TNFUSRC.
Organization TN Forest Starting Date July 2nd Week 2019 Job type TN Govt Jobs Job Location Tamil Nadu No of Vacancies 564 Application Mode Online Last Date August 1st Week 2019
VACANCY DETAILS GT BC BCM MBC /DC SC SC (A) ST Total 144 123 16 93 70 14 5 465 - - - - - - 99 99 Total 144 123 16 93 70 14 104 564
Name of Post Forest Watcher Forest Watcher (earmarked to ST youths from specified districts only)
- Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various TN Forest (TNFUSRC) job opportunities.
- Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification viz., Must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies (or) to College Courses of studies.
Category of Candidates Minimum age (should have completed) Maximum age (should not have completed) “General” (ie., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs) 21 Years 30 Years SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs and DWs of all Castes 21 Years 30 Years Ex-servicemen 21 Years 30 Years
- ₹ 150/- + applicable Service Charges.
SCALE OF PAY
- Level –3: ₹ 16,600/- to ₹ 52,400/-
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit TNFUSRC official website – https://www.forests.tn.gov.in/.
- Search for Forest Watcher notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”.
- Create your registration on TNFUSRC and Fill all correct details.
- Apply for the 564 Forest Watcher job by clicking the apply button.
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form.
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application.
- Make the payment, if TNFUSRC asks. Others wise ignore this step.
- Take print your application form for future use.
Starting Date July 2nd Week 2019 Last Date August 1st Week 2019
TNFUSRC Official Website Career Page Click Here TNFUSRC Tentative Schedule Click Here TNFUSRC Official Notification Click Here TNFUSRC Online Application Form (Starting July 2nd Week 2019) Click Here