Apply for Intelligence Officer (41 Vacancies) in Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)
Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB), Ministry of Home Affairs is inviting Online Application Forms to fill up 41 existing Job Vacancies of Intelligence Officer (IO) purely on Deputation Basis.
RECRUITMENT DETAILS Narcotics Control Bureau Intelligence Officer (IO) Recruitment 2019-2020
Name of Commission Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) Posts Name Intelligence Officer (IO) Number of Vacancies 41 Application Mode Apply Offline Application Starting date 15-May-2019 Last Date 15-July-2019 Jobs Category Central Government Jobs Job Location Delhi, Chandigarh, Jodhpur, Lucknow, Dehradun, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Goa, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Patna, Imphal & Ranchi
Narcotics Control Bureau Intelligence Officer (IO) Recruitment 2019-2020
VACANCY DETAILS 41 Intelligence Officer (IO) Jobs 41 Total 41
Name of the Post Number of Vacancies Intelligence Officer (IO)
41 Intelligence Officer (IO) Jobs
- Must be holding the analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department.
- 05 years regular service in Level 6 in Pay Matric in parent cadre or department.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized board.
- Must have 03 years experience in enforcement of regulatory laws and collection in intelligence thereto.
- 01 year experience in the investigation of criminal offences or economic offences.
- Upper Age Limit- 56 Years.
Period of Deputation:
- Not Exceeding 03 Years.
- Extendable upto 07 years based on performance.
SCALE OF PAY
- Level 7 of Pay Matrix – Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- per month + GP of Rs.4,600/- pm.
- Check Official Notification given below.
- Written Examination/Interview.
HOW TO APPLY
- Most of the candidates may face difficulties to understand the NCB Exam Apply Online process. So, here we have provided simple steps.
- Check out the Narcotics Control Bureau Notification 2019 PDF carefully for mandatory instructions and application dates.
NCB Recruitment 2019-20 Apply Offline Steps:
- Firstly, click on the NCB Recruitment 2019-20 application Form provided below.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Fill in all necessary details asked in Narcotics Junior Intelligence Officer (NCB) Application Form.
- Paste your recent photograph (If Necessary).
- Attach Xerox Copies of necessary documents.
- Pay the Prescribed application Fee.
- Finally, post the application form to the postal address provided below.
Advertisement Date 15-May-2019 Narcotics Control Bureau Online Registration Starting Date 15-May-2019 Last Date 15-July-2019
APPLICATIONS TO BE SUBMITTED
Deputy Director (Admn),
Narcotics Control Bureau,
Wst Block No.1, Wing No.5,
R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066.