Apply for JRF Post (1 Vacancy) in NIT Trichy Recruitment
NIT Trichy inviting the JRF job offline application form. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in National Institute of Technology.
Organization National Institute of Technology Starting Date 18-June-2019 Job type Central Government Jobs Job Location Tiruchirappalli Tamil Nadu Vacancies 1 Apply mode Offline (By Post) Last Date 17-July-2019
NIT Trichy JRF Eligibility Details:
- As per the recent National Institute of Technology (NIT Trichy) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the JRF job has given below.
- Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity.
- If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career.
- Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for NIT Trichy JRF job 2019.
- Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various National Institute of Technology (NIT Trichy) job opportunities.
- M.Tech./M.E. (with GATE qualification) in Power Electronics and Drives/ Power System/Electric Vehicles/ Energy Systems/ Renewable Systems with thesis in the area of power electronics based system.
SCALE OF PAY
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Rs. 31,000 p.m. + HRA@ 20%
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
HOW TO APPLY
- Visit NIT Trichy official website – https://www.nitt.edu/.
- Search for JRF notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
- Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
- Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
- Fill all the details required by National Institute of Technology.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Duly sign the application form and cover it.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified National Institute of Technology address on or before 17.07.2019. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Starting Date 18-June-2019 Last Date 17-July-2019
APPLICATIONS TO BE SUBMITTED
Dr. P Srinivasa Rao Nayak,
Assistant Professor Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
NIT Trichy, Thanjavur Main Road,
National Highway 67, Near BHEL Trichy,
Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620015.
E-mail Id: email@example.com