Walk-in Interview for Supervisor Posts (74 Vacancies) in IRCTC (Indian Railways)
IRCTC has newly released a notification for the recruitment of Supervisor Posts in this opening. It is going to fill 74 vacancies in the allocated posts. People who search for jobs in Railway can use this chance. It invites qualified candidates to participate in the interview.
|Organization Name||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation|
|Job Type||Railway/ Central Government|
|Job Name||Supervisor (Hospitality)|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||74|
|IRCTC Supervisor Salary||Rs.25,000/-|
|Job Location||Tamilnadu, Kerala & Karnataka|
|Walk in Interview Date||11.06.2019, 13.06.2019 & 15.06.2019|
|Selection mode||Walk In (Interview)|
- Candidate must have completed B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel administration from the recognized university.
- Minimum two years’ experience in F & B industry will be preferred.
The upper age limit should be 30 years.
HOW TO ATTEND WALK IN FOR IRCTC JOBS 2019
- Go to official website https://www.irctc.co.in/nget/train-search
- Find the advertisement for this recruitment and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application format given in the notification and fill it with prescribed details.
- Bring the application with required documents and photograph to attend the walk in interview.
- Take a xerox copy of the application for future use.
|Notification & Instruction In English||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|